This job might no longer be available.
Associate Rendering Engineer
20 days ago
Job Title:Associate Rendering Engineer
This is an especially exciting time to be at Activision, a period of outstanding change and ambition throughout the organization! Activision Central Tech (or "CT") is a global, multi-disciplinary team dedicated to supporting the technological needs of our games. We work alongside Activision studios around the world to build the most compelling entertainment experiences ever seen.
Join our Central Tech Graphics R&D team and help them research the future of our game graphics. You will work on all things related to the light-baking architecture of our Call of Duty® titles, including problems within render architecture, systems programming, GPU microcode, ray-tracing, and artist-oriented workflow and tooling.
Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry
Spend a summer focusing on a meaningful project that directly impacts game development while having an unparalleled experience.
Participate in learning and development tech talks to understand how our employees come together to launch AAA games
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with C/C++ programming and debugging.
Skills & Attributes
- Solid understanding of C/C++, including debugging
- Good bases in 3D math
- Experience with at least one graphics-related domain (offline and/or real-time rendering, parallel-processing)
- Multi-threading, optimization (rendering and systems) are a plus
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding programming and problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and reliability
What we offer
- A friendly, international team of game technology experts ready to guide and support you.
- A balanced work-life balance. We build our best work when our free time is valued and respected.
- Premier medical insurance coverage for you and your dependents, plus dental and life insurance.
- Relocation support, generous paid vacation, and pension.
We love hearing from anyone who is dedicated and enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Activision is an equal opportunity employer; we encourage people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, ethnicity, LGBTQ+ individuals, parents, and people with disabilities to all please feel confident in applying.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. Lastly, in your application please feel free to advise which pronouns you use.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.