Associate R&D Engineer
18 days ago
Job Title:Associate R&D Engineer
Activision Central Technology’s CTX group is a team of artists, scientists, and engineers who collaborate with Activision studios to develop pioneering workflows and techniques for game content creation. We combine expertise from the game industry and the film industry to advance real-time visuals to levels which were previously exclusive to motion pictures.
- Join our Central Technology R&D team and help them research the future of our game graphics.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and supporting asset creation pipelines and tools which integrate with different specific studio pipelines
- Previous work or internship experience focusing on Motion Capture research
- Solid knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming practices or a game engine (Unreal/Unity)
- Knowledge of mathematics for 3D graphics, particularly linear algebra
- A passion for research and innovation
- Experience with computer vision, numerical optimization, and Maya is a plus
- EQt / PyQt / PySide development is a plus
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years—as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they’ll tell you it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.