This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Quality Analyst
Vancouver British Columbia V5G4X1 Canada
4 months ago
We are seeking an individual to fill an Associate Quality Designer role on one of our teams in Sports. This position will require you to provide oversight of our quality strategies and processes as well as defining best practices for our analyst family in conjunction with our leadership team. You will partner directly with the Lead Producer to align on the short and long-term vision for the product services, provide leadership to Sr Quality Analysts and others on the QA team and oversee the entire quality plan for the Quality Assurance (QA) operations.
This position is integral to ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end to end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help EA deliver on its commitment to putting Players First.
What the Associate Quality Designer will do at EA:
- Develop and build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams by driving a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- Propose, provide, and drive solutions to problems with minimal supervision from senior leadership/management.
- End to end review of quality strategy.
- End to end review and audit of the test plan.
- Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Understand current process and workflow – drive improvements and knowledge sharing across both the sports and global QA teams.
- Effectively report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other stakeholders.
- Works closely with console manufacture reps – communicate design/feature implementation.
- Mentor/coaching analysts and other individual contributors.
Who you are:
- Multiple years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development, film, etc.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Strong product knowledge and passion for FIFA, NHL, or UFC.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team (i.e. Production + Development + QA working as one).
- Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, continual releases, content deployments, etc. is a plus.