This job might no longer be available.
Associate Quality Designer - FIFA Mobile (Temporary)
12 days ago
FIFA Mobile QA is looking for you to fill an Associate Quality Designer (AQD) role for the FIFA Mobile team. The AQD position will require you to provide oversight of our quality processes and establish best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will oversee the entire quality plan for FIFA Mobile QA and will report to the QA Development Manager and partner directly with the Lead Producer to agree on the vision for the product and services. You will ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help us support its commitment to putting Players First.
- You will build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams to help us promote a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- You will be a mentoring resource for local and remote QA teams, to help us resolve complex problems and growing their capabilities as testers.
- Propose and bring solutions to problems from senior leadership.
- End-to-end review of quality strategy, and test plans.
- Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- Understand current process and workflow – drive improvements and knowledge sharing across the sports QA teams.
- report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
- 2+ years of applicable work experience.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Knowledge of FIFA, and passion for the sport of soccer.
- Experience making data-driven decisions regarding design.
- Experience working in an embedded, integrated product team (i.e. Development + QA working as one).
- Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, continual releases, content deployments.)