This job might no longer be available.
Associate QA Tester
24 days ago
Bethesda Softworks is looking for QA Testers to join the team.
- Run assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Enter accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into bug tracking system
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Assist in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns with peers and to senior team members
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
- Learn and become fluent in the rules of each game and apply knowledge to testing
- Good understanding of test processes
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Able to follow direction and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to remain focused
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience and understanding of console and PC game testing
- Games Industry experience preferred but not necessary
- 6+ Months experience in software testing
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent desirable
Associate QA Tester - The typical base pay for this position at the start of employment is $22.00 per hour.
ZeniMax has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At ZeniMax certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, such as merit increases and discretionary bonuses. These awards are allocated based on individual performance and are not guaranteed. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with ZeniMax and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid vacation time, paid sick and mental health time, and several paid holidays, among others.
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.