Associate Project Manager
7 days ago
Job Posting TitleAssociate Project Manager
SummaryAristocrat Technologies is seeking Associate Project Manager to execute activities related to project/program management, vendor contract execution, data analysis and executive reporting in Global Quality team. It also involves working on hardware portfolio management. This role has touch points with internal stakeholders globally and with external testing partners. This role will report into Head – Global Quality Operations, Global Quality Operations, India.
The position is based out of Gurugram location.
What You'll Do
- Total experience of 6 to 10 yrs with at least 3 to 5 yrs of relevant experience
- Manage key deliverables of Global Quality Operations as project/program
- Work on execution of vendor contract and its commercial & Quality related clauses
- Verification of invoices from vendors as per contract, highlighting exceptions and getting closure with vendors
- Analysis of data generated from contract execution to provide insights into trends, opportunities
- Create and deliver executive reports and dashboards at given frequency using MS Excel and Power BI
- Cater to ad hoc data requests and conduct analysis to provide valuable insights to stakeholders
- Interact with stakeholders across organization and with vendors for getting work done. Sometimes, need to attend meetings in USA or Australia time zone
- Manage hardware inventory management program with external testing partners
- Create project/delivery documents using MS Office suite
- Each deliverable to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication
- Hands on experience of project/program management, budgeting and key metric tracking
- Hands on experience of using all phases and process areas of project management to successfully deliver a project
- Hands on experience as mentioned in job requirements. Includes problem solving skills
- Advanced to expert level hands on using MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have Power BI intermediate level skills (able to write DAX expression)
What We're Looking For
- Education/degree: MCA, BE, B Tech
- One or more certification in Project Management, MS Office, Power BI will be an advantage
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.