Associate Program Manager, Madden Competitive Gaming - Contract
Orlando Florida United States
21 days ago
Associate Program Manager
EA SPORTS Madden Competitive Gaming
6 month Contract with opportunity for Extension
We are looking for a motivated digital native who is passionate about competitive gaming, football, and who wants to create the future of interactive entertainment. You would join a global team to help grow competitive gaming for the EA SPORTS Madden NFL franchise.
As the Associate Program Manager, you’ll work on key projects that will shape the success of the Madden Championship Series. You’ll join a tightly integrated team that crafts strategies to push the business forward by focusing on what excites our players and increases engagement. Your collaborative mindset will help build partnerships both internally with the development team and publishing organization, and externally with third-party partners.
The Associate Program Manager will drive EA SPORTS Madden’s Competitive Gaming initiatives and meet the needs of our players through world class programs and activations.
Facilitate partnerships focused on:
- Engagement – inspire our existing players to prolong their experiences through play
- Viewership – drive fans to consume EA SPORTS Madden NFL competitive gaming content
- Manage incoming license requests and provide recommendations for inclusion in the Madden Championship Series program.
- Forge meaningful relationships with 3rd party tournament organizers and online communities to ensure compliance, gather metrics and help build local competitions that ladder up into the global framework.
- Assist with budget management practices including vendor set-up, purchase order creation/receiving, and invoice collection
- Build strong , collaborative partnerships with team members to gather feedback and identify needs that will help shape our challenger program.
- Day-to-day support of player-facing communication including but not limited to organization of feedback sessions, distribution of surveys, collection of participation forms, and confirmation of prize distribution.
- 1+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the video game, experiential marketing, or sports industry
- Passion for football and the NFL, video games, and competitive gaming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Lead groups without direct authority
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Manage projects effectively and within budget
- Work flexible hours and on weekends