Program Manager Intern
San Francisco, CA, United States
8 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Associate Program Manager Intern
San Francisco, CA
- As the Associate Program Manager intern, you will create and lead all aspects of program roadmap/timelines and deliverables for initiatives in the E-commerce space. You will track risk and dependencies as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to define program deliverables, goals, and scope. You will build relationships with key Engineering and product partners by assigning and tracking next steps and breakthroughs for critical deliverables
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Ambitious and eager to learn new technologies and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with strong organizational skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.