Associate Product Marketing Manager, World of Warships
9 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our World of Warships team out of our Austin office. We are looking for an independent, dynamic and ambitious person with high energy and drive to push our marketing efforts to the next level in North America. Not only can we offer very good opportunities for professional growth, but this is also a great opportunity to have a big impact on the product and work with experienced marketing experts and leaders.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will report to Regional Product Marketing Manager.
What will you do?
- Execute regional marketing campaigns from concept to development
- Manage and collaborate with external partners for campaigns, promotions, partnerships, and sponsorship in order to seek an opportunity for new traffics
- Budgeting, financial flow control
- Research and provide regional insights on consumer insights, new online and offline traffic sources in the region, always seeking ways to find new growth opportunities and improve performance of existing campaigns and channels
- Drive user acquisition via effective Performance Advertising (PA) and marketing campaigns. Work closely with global PA and digital team to deliver effective advertising in NA region
- Thinking of concepts and ordering of creative materials from the Art Department for advertising campaigns.
- Provide regular reports and analysis to identify key drivers and issues; monitor performance of campaigns, and manage optimization
- Manage/allocate budget to maximize ROI of marketing programs in the region
- Build strong relationships across a global team to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency
- Develop and apply marketing best practices that will improve the customer experience
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing or marketing operations with a heavy focus on customer acquisition on PC or Mobile.
- Experience with building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
- Ability to analyze and optimize marketing campaigns in PC gaming.
- To be able to understand basic concepts of Affiliate, SEO, SEM and social media marketing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong passion for games or working experience in the gaming industry.
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience working in gaming company
- Business development background in channel marketing and/or partner marketing
- Be an active online player and be interested in the online games market
- Previous experience with influencers would be a plus
- Previous experience in setting/organizing events would be a plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!