Associate Product Marketing Manager, Mobile
14 days ago
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will play a critical role within the 2K Mobile Marketing organization. Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, Mobile the APMM you will support the Product Marketing function across a portfolio of mobile games, help coordinate key marketing initiatives driving adoption, engagement and retention as well as driving meaningful business outcomes enabling 2K’s Mobile portfolio to grow. You will also lead communications and prioritization between Product, UA, Licensors, and other Cross-Functional teams in the support of business goals. The APMM will have the opportunity to market and drive continued growth to global brands including NBA, WWE, and upcoming unannounced core mobile games.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you have every opportunity to make a meaningful impact on product and business growth, this is the job for you!
What You Will Do
- Marketing Campaign Strategy
- Coordinate marketing campaigns across product, UA, external partners and other cross-functional teams ensure projects are executed cohesively and on-schedule.
- Support PMM in developing and executing Go-to-Market plans that effectively drive business priorities and goals
- Support communication with licensor and internal teams, providing performance updates, upcoming initiatives, and pursuing opportunities to drive marketing KPIs
- Maintain key marketing/campaign documents including launch calendars, asset approval schedules, presentations and best practice overviews
- Develop and manage relationship with third party vendors and internal finance & legal teams
- Coordinate App Store Optimization testing, evaluate results and provide recommendations
- Work cross-functionally to ensure planning and marketing execution is aligned with strategic and financial goals
- Creative Development
- Own creative development processes and partner with internal and external agencies to deliver on-time marketing assets across multiple channels.
- Asset Trafficking and Coordination – ensure asset/copy review and approval from key stakeholders in BU, studio and legal as required
- Ensure the creative development is brand consistent and aligned with the brand strategy
- Market Research
- Compile a regular marketing research report with the latest marketing best practices and recommendations
- KPI Evaluation
- Evaluate KPI performance and support PMM on recommendations
- Build an understanding of how different KPIs impact marketing performance
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- 2-4 years of experience in mobile marketing, product marketing or related field
- Experience developing creative with internal teams or external agencies
- Integrated Marketing experience including paid, owned and organic channels.
- Fluent in Excel with the ability to turn data into actionable recommendations
- Self-starter that stays on top of the latest mobile trends, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.