Associate Product Manager
16 days ago
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Product Manager to join Wildlife's Zooba team in Brazil.
As a Product Manager, you will be focused on creating, managing, and ensuring execution of the long-term content pipeline of the game. This will be done by managing your own squad and working in conjunction with all disciplines in the game team to deliver timely and impactful features and updates to the game, all of this while working on cutting edge technology, data, and marketing in a fast-paced, high scale environment.
What you'll do
- Lead a multidisciplinary squad and have full ownership upon its roadmap and production.
- Write product requirements and goals for new game features, updates and improvements.
- Produce and manage Zooba’s content pipeline by working closely with Game Designers, art, sound, and engineer.
- Work jointly with the game developers and QA throughout all of the product’s stages, and supervise new product developments, while ensuring they meet the highest standards.
- Partner with BAs and data scientists to perform and interpret analysis of business, technical, operational, and market considerations for new product features and own feature prioritization.
- Gather requirements from all game verticals and act as intermediary between them and the squad.
- Proven ability to communicate and deliver ideas and missions in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with product lead and other product managers in the team in order to execute the product roadmap.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of product management experience for mobile products. Any experience in gaming or analytics is a plus.
- Experience collaborating with or managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience with project manager, gaming production or art production
- Experience and great passion to work with Agile development methodology.
- Comfortable working in the games sector and on technical products.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making.
- Enthusiasm to develop engineered processes and technologies and to apply solutions to the game while encouraging creative thinking and innovation.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.