Associate Product Manager
19 days ago
Kwalee é uma das principais publicadoras e desenvolvedoras de jogos multiplataforma do mundo, com mais de 750 milhões de downloads mundialmente em sucessos do telemóvel como Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let's Be Cops 3D, Airport Security e Makeover Studio 3D. Além disso, também temos uma incrível e crescente equipe de PC e consolas que está em busca de novos e grandes títulos para se juntar a TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade e Scathe.
Nós temos uma talentosa equipe colaborando diariamente entre nossos estúdios em Leamington Spa, Bangalore e Pequim, ou remotamente da Turquia, Brasil, Filipinas e muitas outras regiões, sendo que recentemente adquirimos nosso primeiro estúdio externo, TicTales, sediado na França. Temos uma equipe realmente global criando jogos de audiência mundial. E vale a pena: Kwalee foi reconhecida com os prêmios de Best Large Studio e Best Leadership da TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) e nossos jogos foram baixados em todos os países do mundo!
Fundada em 2011 por David Darling CBE, um arquiteto-chave na indústria de jogos do Reino Unido que co-fundou e liderou a Codemasters por muitos anos, nossa equipe também inclui lendas como Andrew Graham (criador da série Micro Machines) e Jason Falcus (programador de clássicos, incluindo NBA Jam) ao lado de uma crescente e diversificada equipe de especialistas em jogos globais. Todo mundo contribui criativamente para o sucesso da Kwalee, todos os funcionários qualificados podem apresentar suas próprias ideias de jogos nas Quartas Criativas, e estamos orgulhosos de ter construído nosso sucesso com base nesse princípio inclusivo. Poderia a tua ideia ser a próxima sensação global?
Esta função estará sediada no nosso novo escritório em Almada, pertinho de Lisboa.
What’s the job?
As an Associate Product Manager you will assist the team in defining the right features and content to build, help to measure the impact of those additions to the game and stay on top of what our competitors are doing so we are never caught by surprise if the market changes.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the compass that helps the team navigate towards their destination”
What you will really be doing
- Support the work done on a game by coordinating with development and publishing teams to help make sure communication and alignment on our direction is strong
- Manage the creation of insights projects with our Analytics team and Insights dept to help support
- Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
- Analyse competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Insights, Data Analysts, Production, Product Management) within the gaming industry.
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
- Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
- A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality games and what it takes to make them fun
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in typography or font design
- Coding / prototyping skills.
- Skills in animation, motion design and/or special effects
- Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.