Associate Product Manager
7 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Associate Product Manager to join our team in SF. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Manage strategic day-to-day development and maintenance of proprietary publishing tools
- This includes owning the product roadmap, scaling out new functionality with development teams, troubleshooting errors, communicating changes, and developing user guides
- Work across teams to receive product feedback and determine future development opportunities aligning with the business roadmap
- Providing support for additional strategic projects and initiatives within the team
- Work autonomously to achieve stated goals and further improve upon the status quo of existing processes or projects
- Think outside the box to find high ROI opportunities for the future success of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of experience in product management, management consulting, finance or equivalent role
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around mobile games
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a startup
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.