Product Manager - Marketing Operations
6 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Technical Product Manager to join Wildlife's Marketing Operations team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a TPM you'll play a key role in the complex and cross-functional effort to build the world's best distribution platform for games. You will be expected to conceive, design and prioritize features to be developed for your squad and align the vision with partners from different areas, besides working closely with the team on deliveries for the client (i.e., the user acquisition team).
You should have a passion for digital technology and know what challenges today’s digital advertising world. Working alongside data science, UX, other technical product managers and developers, you will collaborate and drive the next iteration of our mobile advertising solutions. You will own your products from conception to delivery and must be willing to take bold risks rather than settling for incremental improvement, and be accountable for building an influential partnership with key stakeholders internally and externally.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Prioritize the backlog with granular feature epics, user stories and release notes to achieve the best result in a given time.
- Identify new product opportunities and partner with engineering and data science to build effective solutions to optimize our advertising infrastructure.
- Develop strong partnerships with business, engineering and product management stakeholders to make sure you have as much support as possible to achieve our vision.
- Define KPIs, and operational and marketing metrics for new features.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is dynamic and creative solutions are the norm
What you'll need
- Experience working in teams on digital projects/products.
- Proven technical understanding of computer science and data science fundamentals and technologies.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams to drive delivery schedules.
- Previous experience with project management tools (Gitlab, JIRA, Monday, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in Portuguese and English, written and oral.
- (Bonus) Previous experience working in user acquisition (mobile or desktop)
- (Bonus) Excellent communication skills in Spanish, written and oral.
More about you
- Self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with, willing to help wherever needed.
- Comfortable at the hub of a fast-paced environment where you interface daily with world-class talent from teams.
- Able to build consensus and alignment but is not afraid to push ahead when some critics remain.
- Go-getter with exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Aware of trade-offs between short and long term deliveries; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- Curious about the current state of the industry and its future trends and is constantly looking for the next opportunity to become an expert.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .