Associate Product Manager MKG
Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
Ubisoft Montreal is looking for you, Associate Product Manager.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of videogames located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of extraordinary, passionate professionals connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles—Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and … well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet …—and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
On being an Associate Product Manager at Ubi Montreal
The incumbent is responsible for the production of marketing deliverables and the coordination of the deliverables plan.
The daily life of an Associate Product Manager at Ubi Montreal
Coordinate the marketing deliverables
- Contribute to the organization and preparation of external events;
- Coordinate and ensure the maintenance of the marketing deliverables plan and communicate the plan to the international marketing teams;
- Ensure the creation of certain deliverables with marketing artists by providing them with a brief and supervising the process;
- Assess performance by setting up tests for key deliverables (demos, trailers) and consulting buzz analysis tools for continued improvement.
Ensure day-to-day relations with operational marketing
- Provide up-to-date deliverables plans;
- Organize press tours with the support of the product manager (specific deliverables, content and organization);
- Prepare conference calls and ensure follow ups.
Actively support the product manager
- Contribute to the development of the communications plan by contributing to:
- market analyses;
- follow ups of competition (determine and assess differences);
- the monitoring of forums on the title and its competitors.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What it takes to make it
- University degree in a relevant field or relevant technical training;
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing or relevant experience;
- Functional bilingualism (French-English)
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage and adapt to change
- Ability to effectively manage concurrent tasks
- Results focus
- Customer focus
- Ability to defend his/her way of thinking, even when unpopular
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.