Associate Product Manager (1 year contract)
5 days ago
What you’ll do
· Collaborate with product managers to create and define the future of Rainbow Six esports.
· Create and develop Rainbow Six-specific esports programs with regional teams and external organizers.
· Build upon tournament, event, broadcast, marketing, communication, and publishing efforts.
· Manage day-to-day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of esports deliverables.
· Foster relationships with internal and external partners.
· Track and report task status to stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner.
· The classic catch-all: other related duties.
What you bring
• Availability to work overtime and weekends & to travel internationally as needed
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• In-depth knowledge of esports and understanding of league operations
• Effective judgment and decision-making under strict deadlines
• Dependable and organized, with the motivation to drive team efforts
• A positive attitude and ability to build solid relationships
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
• Working knowledge of the Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Passion for esports, Rainbow Six Siege, its community, and Ubisoft
• At least 2 years of experience organizing, competing in, and/or coordinating live events (especially in the gaming industry)
What to send our way
· Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.