Associate Producer (f/m/div)
13 days ago
About Klang Games
KLANG IS A WELL-FUNDED ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY THROUGH VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA. WE AIM TO PRESENT DEEP, MEANINGFUL SUBJECTS IN A WAY THAT'S CAPTIVATING, EASY-TO-DIGEST, AND ENTERTAINING FOR ALL AGES.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
Klang is looking for an Associate Producer who enjoys working in a collaborative and creative work environment. If you are interested in Game Production, looking to join a team that offers strong career growth, and you want to work on an ambitious and ground-breaking project we have an amazing opportunity for you!
What you will do:
- Become part of an expanding production team facilitating dedicated game developers
- Support workflow processes working with teams to drive and deliver core features
- Manage activities including documentation, tracking progress, supporting trade-offs and identifying areas of risk
- Work closely with senior production staff to ensure milestones are being delivered to a high standard
- Support sprint coordination running regular standup meetings and providing presentations on progress
- Learn production tools and best practices to facilitate production as a service within Klang
- Liaising with Quality Assurance to prioritize critical blockers
- Work with senior production staff sharing our production methods and learnings across the studio’s
- Coordinate external teams as required
What we look for in you:
- You have a passion for games and joining a Production team with the understanding we facilitate other disciplines
- Thinking critically, and applies analytical skills to facilitate complex issues
- Planning work to create realistic deliverables
- You are capable to manage, motivate and work with a team
- You solve problems proactively with an eye for “the big picture”
- You are exceptionally good at communicating within an interdisciplinary team in an open and honest environment
- You are able to communicate fluently in English on a professional level
- You are curious, eager to learn new things and to teach them back to the team!
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 3+ years working in the games industry
- Good knowledge of game development workflows and processes
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as lean, agile and waterfall
- Experience with modern commercial games engines such as Unity
- Able to work independently and have a high degree of individual initiative
- An appreciation of the roles, responsibilities and challenges within other disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience working with Microsoft Office tools and Jira
- Someone who has a passion for working on games with complex systems
- Previously worked the full life cycle of game development, from dev to release
- A fan of large scale MMO games
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development.
- Join a well-funded and growing gaming studio in the centre of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Flexible office hours
- Speak at and attend tech talks, meetups and gaming conferences
- Monthly public transport travel pass
- Free membership with Urban Sports Club
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office with standing desks and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- Well-stocked kitchen and free company lunches on Thursdays
- Relocation assistance and visa support
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.