This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
Looking for new career opportunities? Unity is hiring!
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple channels building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including video games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
As an Associate Producer you’ll manage the creation of video game features and collaborate with a team to make a compelling video game experience. You will have an important roll in managing and creating features for a Triple-A quality game within a highly competitive market.
What you’ll be doing
- Use your skill at video game production to collaborate with other team members in planning and execution of game features
- Work closely with game designers to manage and iterate on the development of feature sets within a game project
- Take direction from senior leaders to prioritize, schedule, and scope the project to meet delivery requirements as well as time and budgetary constraints
- Work within feature requirements, understand dependencies and balance priorities to help the team create high quality game features that are delivered on schedule
- Work collaboratively and in harmony with other members of the team
What we’re looking for
- Past experience working as an Associate Producer on video game projects
- Experience working on games that have been released on platforms such as Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, iOS, Android or others
- Ability to work collaboratively within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment
- Ability to write documents, slide decks, and spreadsheets to aid the team in planning, prioritizing, and scoping features
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal, visual, and written skills
You might also have
- A diploma or degree from a recognized Video Game College or related field
- Produced video game projects either on your own or as part of a school program
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.