This job might no longer be available.
4 months ago
Ubisoft Milan is looking for an Associate Producer to be involved in the development team of a prestigious AAA title.
Under the supervision of the Producer, the Associate Producer will ensure the efficient and effective management of the development team, the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives, fostering high levels of motivation and commitment from team members.
- participate in defining the project deliverables and risks;
- carry out the follow ups on the deliverables with the other stakeholders and provide them with information on the progress of the work on a regular basis;
- coordinate, delegate and ensure the organization of the work to be carried out;
- suggest a plan of attack for any delays that could affect content, schedule or quality;
- ensure that the decision-making framework is respected (who decided what);
- optimize and improve work methods and communication within the team;
- address difficult team situations (conflicts, communication issues, etc.) and take the actions necessary to resolve them.
- previous project management experience in the video game development;
- extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
- capacity to work under pressure;
- excellent management skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- fluency in English.
- The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.