1 month ago
Your life at Ubi
You will have an important role in one of our unannounced AAA games and you will have the opportunity to manage some of our best experts in the industry. You will be in charge using the resources allocated to deliver in time at the quality required, the part of the game that you manage. You will be a pillar to the team, and you will be responsible to highly motivate and encourage them.
Your main mission
- Maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a great work environment;
- Act as a coach for the team and help them to develop a culture of feedback and constant improvement;
- Build successful partnerships across the organization;
- Define the project’s scope, budget, and timelines;
- Create a roadmap and ensure that the project is delivered on time, at the required quality;
- Determine human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans;
- Identify risks and plan for mitigation in order to reduce the impact on the content, schedule, and quality.
The personal value you bring
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to work in a constantly evolving environment and be a dynamic person who is eager to face new challenges. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You show a strong interest regarding the team development and the well-being of team members.
The professional value you bring
- At least one full game project shipped;
- You have excellent project management skills;
- You have experience in creating schedules and pipelines;
- You have experience in working with teams in different geographical locations;
- You are able to solve complex problems;
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The Production Team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry.From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.