4 days ago
Ubisoft Kyiv is looking for an Associate Producer to join one of the AAA titles under development in the studio. As the Associate Producer, you will be responsible for the efficient management of the subordinates. The incumbent will oversee the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from coworkers.
- Is the main driver for the project’s success;
- Ensures smooth communication on the project on all levels;
- Resolves complex problems, and if needed suggests alternatives;
- Demonstrate a high level of anticipation and proactiveness (quality & scheduling risk management);
- Delivers extremely reliable work;
- Brings ideas that have added-value for the game (content, processes, tools, etc.) and which he/she has investigated the relevance and the feasibility;
- Reports regularly to the stakeholders;
- Validates choices that impact the project's collaborators;
- Solicits his/her supervisor on strategic questions;
- Relays the global vision of the game.
- Strong communication skills serving to drive the project stuff happen;
- Proven skills in building effective core project contributors;
- Knowledge of project management methods and tools to plan & coordinate;
- Hands-on experience or strong knowledge of managing risks;
- Analytical skills required to optimize the budget and managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results;
- Portfolio of video games delivered;
- Ability to analyze production metrics and benchmarks to maximize the productivity of the project;
- Good knowledge about the video game industry and its evolution;
- Expertise in issue tracking tools, and/or other project management tools;
- Advanced level of English.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.