This job might no longer be available.
Bucharest Bucharest ro
6 months ago
- Lead the team towards delivering the project at AAA quality;
- Maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a great work environment;
- Act as a coach for the team;
- Build successful partnerships across the organization;
- Define the project’s scope, budget and timelines;
- Create the plans and ensure the delivery on time, at the required quality;
- Determine human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans;
- Identify risks and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and quality.
- Experience of working at least on one game title from production to launch;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Experience in creating schedules and pipelines;
- Prioritizes effectively;
- Excellent collaboration and problem solving skills;
- Experience of working with teams in different geographical locations;
- Passionate about games;
- Able to solve complex problems;
- Shows a strong interest regarding team development and the well-being of team members.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us