9 days ago
The Associate Producer primarily focuses on prioritizing tasks against realistic deliverables to ensure products launch on time. The role will focus on ensuring quality standards and keeping internal and external stakeholders aware of initiatives and timelines.
What You Will Do
- Partner with multi-discipline teams such as art, programming, and design on multiple projects at different stages of development.
- Assist Producers by overseeing internal resources, observing deadlines, and escalating and resolving issues that might compromise the quality of delivery.
- Keeping issue tracking lists up to date and actionable.
- Be a key contributor to internal studio projects.
- Operate in a Live Ops supporting role for existing Pokémon properties.
What You Will Bring
- At least two years working in an agile environment, preferably on a variety of products.
- Previous game development experience including scheduling, resource planning, and risk analysis.
- Experience shipping at least one mobile product in either an Associate Producer or Lead Tester role.
- Knowledge of game development process with an eye to technical details.
- Experience with game scripting.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Unity a plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: Impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3 rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion & Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Work Excellence: You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance with all deliverables.
- Collaborative and Inclusive: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization. You build trust and collaborate with partners at all levels.
- Effective Enthusiasm: You exhibit persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive mindset.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.