At Teravision Games, we are constantly looking for talents to keep growing and making the strongest team around. Are you a highly organized person, passionate about video games, and do you want to join a Studio to develop AAA games
¿Do you have experience in managing projects and are you a great communicator?
This is maybe the opportunity for you:
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience managing videogames, software, or IT projects.
- Understanding software development methodologies such as AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall, and KANBAN.
- Experience working with Jira, Trello, or other project management software or tools.
- Experience using Google docs and Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and assess risks.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities.
- Comfortable communicating complex ideas in English.
- Strong written communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Passion for videogames.
- Facilitate team communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information.
- Maintain and encourage workflow processes alongside daily tasks.
- Help identify project risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Monitor sprints and deliverables.
- Help the team meet their deadlines.
- Update and keep track of plans, schedules, and production documentation.
- Strong Excel/Spreadsheet skills.
- English above B2.
- Expertise in JIRA and other Atlassian apps.
- Broad understanding of videogame industry standards and trends.
Benefits (*Some benefits vary by location)
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 15 paid vacation days.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Well-being programs.
- Family-friendly working environment.
- A no-crunch employer. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Note 1: It is mandatory to attach a cover letter in English where you express why you want to join TG, what value you can bring to our team, as well as your interests within the field of Production.