Tarsier is on the verge of great things. We'd love to say we're there already, but that would just be lying to sound cool in a job ad. So we're close, but we need more top people to help us get there, and that's what we're looking for right now! We're just about to head out on our next set of adventures, making world-class games and creating our own IP's. Tarsier is all about great ideas executed to perfection, and if you want to be part of it, why not see if you fit the bill.
We believe that the best approach to make amazing games is to make sure that each developer is in a position where they can excel in their craft. Ability to grow, to take decisions and to feel supported and encouraged are crucial to achieve this. This influences how we look at game development, organization and processes. Since we are all evolving, the practices we use needs to evolve with us.
- Support teams in their planning (both short and long term) and execution of goals
- Coaching teams to be healthy and efficient teams
- Help organize and setup processes and tools for the teams and the project
- Collaborate with other teams, leads, directors and production
- Help solving problems that arise during development
- Maintain a healthy work life balance and encourage and coach your team members to do the same
- Embrace Tarsiers core values
- Be part of a team that makes unique, fantastic games!!
- Ideally you have experience as a project manager, a team leader or specific work experience that pertains to leading a team towards a common goal.
- You have some understanding, knowledge and ideally work experience when it comes to agile project management.
- You have worked with complex problems where a lot of people need to cooperate to find solutions
- You have experience in the games industry however this is not a must! We encourage individuals from other industries to apply as well - we like to learn from others!
Good to haves
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Released games before. Extra boost for console experience.
- Experience of how to make working from home easier for you and your team
At Tarsier Studios, we believe in quality above all else; but quality is the residue of care, and most of all, care for people. So our great perks, like 6 weeks vacation, flexible working hours, company-paid supplemental pension and sick leave insurance, additional health allowance and a relocation package, are not there just to make people happy, but to ensure we reach the highest quality bar possible. Making great games means demanding a lot from people, but that doesn't mean we can’t take good care of them while we do so. That is the Tarsier way and what we offer to all our colleagues.