5 days ago
You pride yourself on how meticulous and organized you are. You prefer to proactively identify potential issues just so you’re always ahead of the curve. As an Associate Producer, you will be working with the Producer and a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new and exciting features to a passionate fan base. You will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in helping drive the quality of game features and completing deliverables on time. Sound like a match? Kabam Charlottetown is looking for an Associate Producer to join us!
This role is a 1 year contract position.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support other members of the production team executing on a variety of tasks related to the development of specific features: from concept to live production.
- Work with Lead Producer to establish and communicate the appropriate level of scope for a feature and target an appropriate milestone.
- Coordinate and collaborate with artists, engineers, designers and QA to bring assigned tasks or features to completion.
- Communicate and drive the goal of a feature (as defined by Executive Producer / Design Lead) that supports the goal of the product and effectively guide the development team to success.
- Maintain up to date documentation and product information by taking notes and disseminating information to the team.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential product problems to Producers and Executive Producers. Other ad-hoc requirements may arise as needed.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 2+ years of game production experience, preferably in the game industry.
- Experience with technical writing is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is a plus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Excellent organization skills paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels.
- Enthusiastic and driven, with a love for problem-solving.
- Understands the free-to-play mobile games space and has current knowledge of mobile game products, as well as games as a service.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us. We are open to remote applicants from BC and Quebec.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.