This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a talented Associate Producer to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia on our Alacrity Arthouse team.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Rogue Company, & Paladins as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Associate Producers do:
- Coordinate all production elements and others to help maintain schedules, documentation, JIRA tickets, etc.
- Track production processes
- Work with third party consulting firms and vendors under the supervision of the Production management
- Work with QA to triage game issues and drive updates to the game service
- Ability to follow the instructions of supervisors and seek out advice or ask questions for more clarity, as needed
- Communicate progress of work to team supervisors and to appropriate production staff
- Follow proper document management requirements (i.e., file naming and storage) according to the production team’s guidelines
- Ability to seek approval at all stages of development, and make any changes as required, right up to completion and final approval
- College degree with 2 or more years of game industry production experience
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, & JIRA
- Web-based / digital media content experience a plus
- A team player who is flexible, adaptive and seen as a problem-solver
- Maintain a positive/proactive work ethic
- Experience working within a Localization pipeline is a plus
- Eagerly tackles new projects and challenges in pursuit of career growth
- Strong communication skills