2 days ago
Psyonix is a video game developer best known for Rocket League, the award-winning game that combines soccer, driving, and highly competitive and addictive gameplay. As part of the Epic Games family, we are an industry-leading game studio rooted in a crunch-free philosophy that emphasizes an amazing employee experience, located in the heart of San Diego.
Psyonix is seeking an Associate Producer to work on Rocket League and future projects. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has worked in production management, has experience with a live game, and can thrive in a fast paced work environment. Our production culture is one of facilitation, organizing, and creating clarity in a rapid and agile development environment. Our ideal candidate must be self motivated and collaborative.
In this role you will
- Support Rocket League in the creation and execution of development timelines
- Generate, manage and track tasks in a database; ensuring schedules are maintained and adjusted whenever necessary
- Act as a communication point between multiple teams
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into coherent list of action items
- Work with Quality Assurance to assess and distribute bugs
- Coordinate play test sessions and follow up on feedback
- Assist in special production related projects
- Willing to facilitate team needs (such as basic IT support, office maintenance, lunch orders, etc)
What we're looking for
- Prior experience in video game development
- Strong project and time management skills, with a ability to prioritize, solve problems, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and display strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and passion for making games
Nice to have skills
- Worked on at least one title
- Worked on a live game
- Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience
- Understands recent trends and feature history within a specific genre and how it applies to current product
- First party submission experience
- Outsourcing experience
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.