This job might no longer be available.
Cary, NC United States of America
4 months ago
The Associate Producer will assist with the development and live operations of our online services. We’re looking for an individual who excels in organization, has superb communication abilities, is technically minded, and is comfortable managing the schedules of complex engineering projects.
- Building and maintaining schedules considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful feature releases
- Supporting the team by running daily stand-ups, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and otherwise keeping the team organized and on track
- Acting as a key escalation point to resolve issues between engineering, product management, business leads, and product leads
- Determining, approving, and managing required project changes from a quality and user experience perspective
- JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
- Coordinating with various stakeholders including game development, design, product, and service teams
- 3+ years of operations and leadership experience with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles in an agile fashion, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision
- Self-starter who is able to identify and solve problems
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience using different development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.)
- Programming or other demonstrable technical experience
This is going to be Epic!