1 month ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What we do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you’ll do
We are looking for associate producers to join our Online team. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within technical environments.
In this role, you will
- Support Fortnite, Unreal Engine, and other Epic products
- Monitor live services and work with developers to make updates and resolve issues
- Have a technical knowledge base to support updates to game features and systems
- Act as a communication point between multiple teams
- Manage and track tasks; ensuring schedules are maintained and adjusted whenever necessary
- Generate and organize tasks in our task management system
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into coherent list of action items
- Work with Quality Assurance to assess and distribute bugs
- Assist in special production related projects
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of production or project management experience
- Prior experience working with engineering disciplines
- Excellent time management skills are a must
- Proactive in identifying issues before they are problems
- Must be detail oriented and display strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills, ability to pivot between projects and rally the correct disciplines to achieve success
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and passion for making games
- User-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.