16 days ago
Associate Producer - Ridgeline Games
Ridgeline Games is focused on building rich narrative campaigns with memorable characters and powerful experiences, all in the Battlefield universe. We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience. Our diverse team, who have a voice in making great games together, are passionate about telling new stories and taking players on incredible adventures.
Role Overview : We are looking for an experienced Missions/Levels Producer to join our team. Working with a team of writers, designers, artists and producers, you will help deliver first-class gameplay experiences for our players. You have experience in game development and understand how each discipline operates and interacts.
- You are the product owner for a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and producing gameplay missions/levels.
- You will set the direction and goals for what we build and how quality is tracking.
- You are leading the charge on collaboration between production, art, design, engineering leads and quality verification (QV).
- You will partner with project managers (DDs) to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables
- You will work closely with teams across different time zones and locations.
- You will report to the Lead Producer
- A producer (or experienced game designer with production experience) with 3+ years of experience in games development.
- Experience leading a team and working in a collaborative team environment.
- At least one AAA title shipped on PC or console from concept to final.
- Previous production experience with open-world/shooter games is preferrable.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- High degree of initiative who takes opportunities to make improvements.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 - $171,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 - $171,700
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $126,700 - $171,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 - $144,000
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 - $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.