This job might no longer be available.
20 days ago
Positions: Associate Producer
Report to: Sr. Producer
At EA China Studio, we are committed to creating extraordinary high-quality mobile games based on EA's top IPs, including FIFA, Need for Speed, Plants Vs Zombies. We value innovation, autonomy, and collaboration in our culture. At EA we work fast and smart ensure the delivery of best quality products in Asia. We are always eager to try new things and can involve fast from past experiences. We have fun with our coworkers and highly respect our commitment of healthy work-life balance.
- Collect and summarize the needs of internal and external partners, and cooperate with the producer to expedite and follow up the progress.
- Conduct decks and other relevant documents on various issues to present to overseas partners.
- Drive initiatives to foster innovation by analyzing current pain points in workflows and tools and leading efforts to achieve sustainable solutions.
- Assist the project producer to organize the team to complete the development goals at all stages according to the roadmap.
- Summarize and follow up the requests of all partners and assist the producer to develop the roadmap.
- Follow up the performance of each version, and coordinate with the team to make subsequent optimization plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience in a production role with experience working on AAA titles and global teams.
- Able to analyze projects and catch potential issues in advance.
- Good team leadership, able to lead the team to achieve development goals.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end localization process for games or software products
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a global, cross-cultural team environment.
- Good English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to cultivate productive and positive relationships with internal partners, managers, and peers.
- Good presentation skills, excellent organization and coordination capacity and pay attention to details.
- It would be a plus if you have the overseas product localization experience, and can coordinate and schedule localization work in different languages.