9 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. The franchise that started it all for EA SPORTS is the Madden Franchise. Madden NFL Madden NFL is one of the best selling video games in history with millions of engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping amazing games that our players will love. You will report to the Studio Operations Director in Madrid
- You will use your understanding and passion for the NFL and Football in general, to add to the creative quality execution and business success of the game team.
- You will lead the feature or set of features that our studio provides, reconciling the business and creative needs to create an inspirational product that can be achieved through relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR) and a desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
- You will guide team culture by initiating others towards positive working relationships with partners who are important to both our development processes.
- You will be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- You will also have a desire to help us continue to grow our studio in Madrid, developing not only our local Production discipline, but also the development of our processes, practices and culture.
- You will work and integrate with the larger Football (and EA Sports organization), ensuring the work develop in our studio is contributing to our larger goals for both product and team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Producer, Designer of equivalent/related roles working with distributed teams within the video game industry and creating top-quality games ( AAA)
- Experience with progression systems and with game mechanics that involve social interactions.
- Experience player behaviours, motivations, core game mechanics and the use of data and data analytics to guide feature development
- Madden NFL product knowledge and American Football knowledge and passion to work on a sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply).
- You will work as part of a large, distributed team through all phases of product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- You will work in a team environment with leadership
- You will demonstrate a vision for product, business, and team development
- Experience promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on your working environment and community with a high personal code of ethics.
- Passion for promoting videogame development and all its disciplines in Spain.