This job might no longer be available.
Austin, Texas, United States
7 months ago
Daybreak Games is building teams as diverse as our ideas.
- Insight into all the moving parts of game development.
- Communicate daily with teams of talented artists, designers, programmers, external partners and more.
- Create a solid support framework for the project.
Leader In Craft
- Create Standards: Work with Production staff to create and execute against a complex game schedule.
- Craft Standards: Two plus years in game development and/or production. Perforce change control software experience required. Knowledge of project management software and Agile methodology.
- Drive the team: Coordinate and run various development meetings, scrums, and team playtest sessions, promoting good communication amongst stakeholders.
- Documentation: Responsible for general documentation and upkeep on internal development wiki site.
- Understanding: Bring, learn, and share knowledge of both game and production tools, and procedures to provide effective guidance to a multi-discipline staff.
- Results: Must be a self-driven individual capable of demonstrating game output based on the above needs.
- Empathy: Anything is possible and nothing is rejected out of hand. We strive to see others points of view, in both colleagues and our players.
- Ownership: We treat game features as our own from start to finish. Which means taking the initiative to find both problems and solutions.
- Humility: We're looking for people who want to work with the smartest people they can. We look for ways to elevate one another and actively seek feedback to find the best possible course of action.
- Honesty: We value diverse opinions. We are transparent, candid and caring, always. We are excited to see where the next great idea will come from.