This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
SummaryYour mission is to coordinate the delivery of mobile, free-to-play games in collaboration with cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams from inception to release and beyond. Our Producers work with 3rd party development partners, an internal game team, and teams across Big Fish to support the development, testing, release, and live game operations of EverMerge. Responsibility balancing the push for new features with an eye on the technical and quality necessary to achieve desired results are significant elements of a producer’s day-to-day approach; ensuring all are part of the conversation as features evolve is a vital part of this role. As a “connector” for our team members, producers support all aspects of development, from inception to delivery are communicated and aligned across the disciplines of art, engineering, design, and more with a consistent and cohesive approach.
What you'll do
- Work with the production team to deliver a world-class live game experience in collaboration with our 3rd party development partners and our internal team providing support to team members keeping the project on track.
- Collaborate with the team, our development partners, cross-company teams, and studio leadership to coordinate release requirements, scope, schedule, issues, and research from concept through launch of new features and content to support the live game.
- Support discussions with internal and external team members in all areas of game production support to ensure product priorities are communicated, support, awareness, and clarity on all production process elements.
- Communicate and support our development partner and team members to ensure successful execution of new features and project areas you are responsible for stakeholders with guidance from Game Team leadership.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve problems and risks in the production cycle, release processes, and schedules as part of the production team.
- Drive elements of release cycles; documenting and improving release standards and processes as you do.
- Collaborate with the production team members and own evolving projects as needed.
- Speak and write clearly about game status, daily operations, priorities, and production processes to internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and awareness.
- Grow your skills as you stay current on a changing mobile market, evolving trends, best practices, game features, and practices to provide insight and feedback on game design, implementation, and options as part of a role on the production team.
What we're looking for
- You have 2-3 years of production or project management on a game project, preferably in the mobile space.
- You have experience with the technical aspects impacting game development and have worked with engineers, art, and design on prior projects.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are very organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a creative problem solver and can present options to address game and project issues.
- You are experienced with Microsoft Office Suite and/or other project management tools.
- You have used tools such as Confluence and Jira on your projects.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have experience with SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.
- You have hands-on experience developing software, development tools, and working with engineering teams.