Associate Producer: Voiceover
19 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is looking for an Associate Producer to support Voiceover Production for all projects out of the Los Angeles area. This role will focus on organizing requests, tracking assets, and prepping materials for background voiceover sessions. Other responsibilities include supporting Producers in building and maintaining our production calendar, processing invoices, and record keeping for the Production Department as a whole.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and highly organized with strong interpersonal skills. We’re looking for someone that thrives in a fast paced and oftentimes fluid environment where tasks may change quickly from one day to the next depending on our production schedule. The devil is in the details, and we’re seeking someone who truly loves the minutia of pre-production and production work. This role helps expand the foundation of our well-oiled voiceover team and will require dedication and an eye for detailed work.
This is a full-time, in-person position based in Rockstar’s studio in Los Angeles.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Voiceover Team organizes VO sessions from start to finish.
- We support Directors to help maintain the nuance and continuity of the game’s narrative.
- We work in collaboration with other departments to help drive the collective vision across all VO content in our games.
- Maintain detailed logs of voiceover assets.
- Support Producer in all aspects of production.
- Assist in maintaining the voiceover schedule and assist with talent and Director avails as needed in preparation for sessions.
- Maintain talent contracts and assist with payment processing.
- Prepare, update, and distribute scripts, recording schedules, or any other materials as needed.
- Accurately track continuity across scripts.
- Assist in scheduling script reviews between the Directors, Dialogue, and Audio departments.
- Help obtain talent availability for sessions and track the information accurately.
- Help to continue to improve the voiceover pipeline as needed.
- Take notes for all meetings and distribute to teams as needed.
- Fill in for the Producer to actively run sessions as needed.
- Willingness to learn proprietary software and workflows.
- Travel may be required out of the city, state or country as needed to cover recording sessions.
- 2-3 years of production or project management experience in video games, TV, theater or film.
- Experience with scheduling and project management software such as Shotgun or Monday.com.
- Can handle large amount of talent paperwork and contracts as needed.
- Strong knowledge MS Office especially Excel. (Macro knowledge a plus.)
- High level of motivation and passion for detail-oriented work.
Self-starter that doesn’t require a lot of micromanaging and is comfortable working in ambiguity.
- Has a strong drive for excellence and takes pride in ownership of tasked responsibilities.
- Strong passion for video games.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different personalities.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and maintain a positive attitude.
- Natural multi-tasker who can keep a level head when things get busy.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and adjust as needed.
- Fast learner who feels comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Fluency in another language.
- Familiarity with our games.
- Experience with finance and accounting-related tasks.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The pay range for this position in Los Angeles at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
*Los Angeles Pay Range
$65,000 — $85,000 USD