Associate Producer, Voice Over - Temp
14 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer, Voice Over - Temp
Do you have a passion for organizing projects, interacting with people, and analyzing process for maximum effect? Do you thrive in a high stakes and fluid work environment that requires agility, creative problem-solving and strong inter-personal skills to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards? Have you ever gotten lost in the vocal performances of Blizzard's many games… gotten teary eyed over a dying orc.. or fearful from a ravenous demon? If so, this might be your chance to lend your skillset to the team behind every memorable word you've heard uttered in our games.
Blizzard Entertainment’s audio team is seeking an associate producer in a temporary role to support voice over (VO) and casting production for all Blizzard franchises. You will work closely with the other producers on the team with scheduling, record keeping and the processing of contracts, invoices and other documents. You will also work with the Sr. Casting & VO Director to support the voice over team.
Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must as you’ll be collaborating and working with contacts within the Blizzard Audio team as well as stakeholders on game teams.
Covid-19 Hiring Update : We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with producers and other audio production teams to assist in the maintenance of project schedules.
- Assist with the planning, scheduling, and tracking of voice recording sessions.
- Help to continually refine the voice over development pipeline to increase production efficiency and quality.
- Assist with the processing of documents including SAG paperwork, invoices, and contracts.
- Able to manage a large volume of tasks accurately and efficiently
- Able to effectively coordinate a large network of external contractors including studios, actors and their agents
- Be comfortable managing a large amount of talent paperwork and legal contracts
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated with an ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, and/or within a team
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products, especially Excel (macro programming knowledge a plus)
- Passion for video games
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the development and support teams
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Familiarity with Blizzard franchises
- Knowledge of voice over and casting pipelines in the entertainment industry
Required application materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working in Blizzard Animation
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.