Associate Producer (Unannounced Project)
9 days ago
크래프톤은 서로 차별화된 크리에이티브 아이덴티티를 가진 제작 스튜디오들로 구성된 회사입니다.
창작에 대한 간절함을 가진 인재들이 모여 끊임없이 도전하고 스스로의 역량을 확장해 나가면서,
팬들을 매료시키는 즐거움과 오래도록 사랑받는 작품을 만들어 냅니다.
이것이 기술을 기반으로 창작을 지속하며 차별화된 결과물을 만들어 내는 크래프톤의 동력입니다.
We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East, Africa and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
As the Associate Producer you will support the smooth running of the production team for our exciting new project here in Amsterdam.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Producers in development; be their ‘go to’ person!
- Foreseeing and avoiding issues within the production; acting as a point of contact for addressing bugs with the development teams
- Distill crucial decisions and directions from development meetings and convey this to relevant parties
- Assist with project management, ensuring the project stays on track
What we’re looking for:
- Some experience & knowledge of games development
- Experience with project management software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Great communicator
- A genuine passion for games (if you play PUBG, even better!)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 3 extra paid days off from the company
- Relocation Package (only applicable when candidates join us from abroad)
- Pension Scheme
- A commuter allowance fully covering work-office-work travel expenses
- Lunch at the office restaurant
- Healthy snacks and drinks in our office
- A gym in the office building and other discounts for sports memberships
- Monthly drinks and other company events
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
If your skills and experience match up and you’d like to be considered, then apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.