Associate Producer - Unannounced Project
Montreal QC ca
15 days ago
As an Associate Producer, you will work alongside the Producer with a multidisciplinary team of developers, including but not limited to Animators, Art Director, Designers, Technical Director, Programmers, UI/UX Designers, Product Manager and Brand Manager to create and manage the development planning of a game from its conception and the duration of the game's life upon release. The ideal candidate will have successfully delivered games and will have solid experience in managing teams as well as establishing a detail-oriented planning in collaboration with discipline Leads and Directors.
- In collaboration with the Producer and Directors, lead the team in developing the game while respecting the framework, deadlines and budget defined by the business objectives;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team while maintaining a close communication with the game stakeholders to ensure that sprint objectives, milestones and deadlines are met;
- Work closely with the Producer and other stakeholders to identify sprint objectives and the key Milestone goals for the game;
- Convert short and long-term development plans into concrete actions for all disciplines - artistic, design, technical, QA, etc.;
- Perform risk analyzes on a regular basis and contribute to developing mitigation plans to ensure successful development;
- Participate in hiring process, conduct 1:1’s and establish staff development plans where applicable;
- As applicable, collaborate in managing relations with third parties (suppliers, partners, etc.);
- Engage, guide, and manage project managers so that they can achieve their goals.
- Have already developped of a game from pre-production to its launch as an Associate Producer;
- 3 years of relevant experience as a manager in the entertainment industry;
- Understand in depth project management and software development methodologies;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Bachelor's degree or professional equivalence.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
About Behaviour™ Interactive
Behaviour Interactive, Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher, was founded in 1992. The company boasts nearly 700 employees in its Montreal studio. With its award-winning original IP Dead by Daylight™ and the strategy RPG Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™, Behaviour continues to grow as a leading global developer. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most renowned brands including Activision, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft and many more. For more information visit: bhvr.com.