Associate Producer - Treyarch
15 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer - Treyarch
Treyarch is a seeking an outstanding Associate Producer to join our studio!
As an Associate Producer (AP), you'll work closely with the broader Production team to coordinate the delivery of levels and features, and will be directly responsible for ensuring the requesting and delivery of assets between the various departments. As a qualified AP, you will be organized, professional, courteous, hard-working, and an effective communicator who loves working with people.
What you’ll be doing…
- Acting as a liaison in coordinating multiple disciplines such as Engineering, Art, Audio, Animation, Design, and QA, in order to fulfill project goals and objectives
- Daily managing and tracking of tasks ensuring schedules are maintained and adjusted when necessary
- Scheduling, attending and chairing meetings, taking concise and comprehensive notes, as well as supplying updates to team members regularly via in-person meetings, email and wiki updates
- Serving as a feature or level owner
- Managing testing expectations with QA and ensuring show-stopping issues are looked after efficiently
- Spending time with team members, asking questions and resolving issues, to keep the team functioning at maximum capacity
To succeed you should be…
- Experienced and Knowledgeable: You’ve got at least one full game under your belt in the role of Associate Producer or higher; you're passionate about games and are familiar with the Call of Duty franchise
- A High-Level Strategist: You are able to come up with comprehensive development plans, set milestones, understand outsourcing needs and how to get them, and be able to align multiple groups across the organization as well as externally in working together
- Organized: You can process, coordinate, and supervise large amounts of information; you keep things prioritized and on time; you can develop a game plan with a flexibility that allows for fast and frequent change
- A Manager of Risk: You are always several steps ahead and are someone who gets out in front of upcoming problems and are ready to propose solutions; the red-flag is part of your default wardrobe
- A Strong Communicator: You are able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form; you enjoy and value face-time with the team; you understand how to keep people informed; you can speak fluently in all languages of game development across many teams; you have strong follow-up skills
- A People Person: You understand the importance of having strong relationships at every level; you maintain a positive outward demeanor, even when situations become difficult; you are professional, supportive and accessible
- A Leader: You are the kind of person people want to work for and work with; you are eager to not only hit the quality bar, but raise it whenever possible; your passion towards the project is infectious
- A Creative Non-Creative: You can look at the game and know in what ways it needs to be better; you are able to communicate a need for change and can articulate ideas for improvement; you have a trusted eye for quality that Team Leads accept and depend on
We’d love it if you also have…
- An understanding and experience in supporting a live title
- Experience with or a strong passion for first person shooters
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is a videogame studio whose purpose is to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. With this purpose in mind, we crafted the award winning Call of Duty: Black Ops series and pioneered the fan favorite Zombies mode.
At Treyarch, we empower the team to be individually driven to innovate on our games, processes, and culture. How we do things is just as important as what we do.
Studio culture and development, we believe it’s a team effort and that collaboration and hearing one another is key. Every day we face the large and small challenges together and every voice matters.
These values guide us in our mission to create moments that matter. Both to the players and to us, the creators. In an era where triumphs and defeats are readily shared, seeing players engage with our creations gives us great pride. Come help us create that next moment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch , and @treyarch on Twitter.
PS, we’ve also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.