This job might no longer be available.
Associate Producer - Treyarch
25 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer - Treyarch
Treyarch is searching for a highly capable Associate Producer to join our Dev Support team to help ensure we’re able to create top tier, AAA content for the next generation of platforms!
What you’ll do…
- Lead & manage Treyarch’s Dev Support Team, including its team, their interactions with the developers, and through regular updates
- Monitor the various support communication channels to make sure the Dev Support team is handling all reported issues and no one is blocked
- Help the Dev Support team chase down high level information with engineers and other developers to aid in triaging more technical issues that come up
- Manage both live and documented communications that are pertinent for triaging existing issues or preventing potential future issues
- Work with Dev Support leadership from across the Call of Duty organization to keep up with pertinent information, as well as help with larger-scale issues that come up for the franchise
- Help set up training regiments for new Dev Support Technicians that may come into the team
- Develop techniques for processing feelings of stress, displeasure, frustration and fear while maintaining an outwardly calm demeanor, particularly in group situations and formal meetings
To succeed you should…
- Be a Troubleshooter and Supporter, someone who is able to recognize critical-path development issues and who is driven and proactive in problem solving those issues
- Be a Team Player and Collaborator, someone who is passionate about game production practices and techniques and who loves to work with people in solving problems
- Be a Communicator and Ambassador, someone who is able to effectively communicates information and updates to the broader Production team and other related members, at the right frequency and with the appropriate amount of detail
- Be a Relationship Builder, someone who understands the importance of having strong relationships at every level
We’d love it if you also have…
- Prior experience in Dev Support, Production or Project Management in the Games or Digital Content space
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is a videogame studio whose purpose is to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. With this purpose in mind, we crafted the award winning Call of Duty: Black Ops series and pioneered the fan favorite Zombies mode.
At Treyarch, we empower the team to be individually driven to innovate on our games, processes, and culture. How we do things is just as important as what we do.
Studio culture and development, we believe it’s a team effort and that collaboration and hearing one another is key. Every day we face the large and small challenges together and every voice matters.
These values guide us in our mission to create moments that matter. Both to the players and to us, the creators. In an era where triumphs and defeats are readily shared, seeing players engage with our creations gives us great pride. Come help us create that next moment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch, and @treyarch on Twitter.
PS, we’ve also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.