Associate Producer (SC)
6 days ago
You love the process of making games , helping teams become better versions of themselves by removing blockers and being the main point of communication. Manage all technical and scheduling components of external projects to produce top quality product on time and within budget. Position is responsible for all phases of the products’ development cycle from design through implementation, including quality assurance, documentation, packaging and localization.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Southern California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct experience with budget ing, cost tracking and scheduling
- B road -based knowledge of game industry
- Extensive knowledge of consoles, specifically current gen, next gen, PC and mobile.
- In-depth knowledge of past, current and ongoing games and their technology
- Ability to perform competitive analysis of games based on evaluation factors such as technology, game design, art/animation quality, subject matter, and market trends
- Ability to successfully lead projects from conception through publishing, on multiple platforms
- Expertise in coordinating diverse groups of people and teams, and managing complex projects
- Ability to travel for work duties (Domestic and International)
- Experience on the production team on multiple console and PC external development projects through the full development cycle, from concept to post-release support
- Experience in internal development in a game studio, working on games with online components, and on games with live services is ideal.
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of game development and industry trends.
- A strong drive to be proactive. A knack for predicting/catching issues before they come up.
- Focused on improving their own and their team’s skillset and knowledge. Always pushing the envelope and trying to improve the project and the organization.
- Intense passion for video games.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.