This job might no longer be available.
Associate Producer - Riot Game Operations, CCR
9 days ago
The Production discipline at Riot helps teams understand the vision of the product and how we're going to get there. We're involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, new game, or the internal tools/processes needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we find the solution that our audience needs.
As an Associate Producer you will report to the Director of Product for the Central Compliance and Release team (CCR), part of Riot Game Operations (RGO). You will support a team of Producers, Product Managers, QA, and other roles with your facilitation, planning, and soft skills to lead and improve how the team accomplishes their mission. You will manage the facilitation of our customized rituals, meetings, and documents as we work with Riot game teams going through various phases of development. Success is measured by the effectiveness and satisfaction of our partners, customers, and leadership teams.
- Support the management of schedules and workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, and eliminating blockers
- Support teamwork, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups
- Support transparent and predictable operations with roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management
- Maintain and share project information to partners
- Design and organize meetings for discovery, collaboration, socialization regarding cross discipline needs
- Support documentation needs around new process, workflows, and systems
- Provide facilitation around team meetings, workshops, chartering and other rituals
- 3+ years of project or production coordination experience in the software industry
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft office tools
- Experience with task management tools
- Passion for collaboration and stakeholder management/alignment
- Have a strong sense of empathy and awareness
- Highly reactive, persistent, and patient to changing needs and requirements
- Meticulously detailed in written and verbal communication
- Some experience executing on change management strategies
- Have experience with process or work system visualization tools
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $72,000 USD - $100,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.