Associate Producer - Rainbow Six Siege
Barcelona CT es
9 days ago
As an Associate Producer, you will be part of one of our Rainbow Six Siege teams. You will be responsible to implement the best processes, methods and tools to manage the delivery of a project’s feature(s) in the allocated time, at the required quality with efficient use of resources. The teams at Ubisoft Barcelona are working as a co-developer with the Lead Studio in Montreal, contributing a range of game features and live content.
- Capacity planning and Realistic Scope Management.
- Milestone Planning, Review, Retrospectives.
- Clear communication, with Barcelona team and with the Lead Studio, Montreal
- Risk Management
- Drive progress and improve the game throughout development
- Take ownership of specific development areas to coordinate and track schedules, identify current and future risks, and troubleshoot communication and dependency problems
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, easy and lean processes and realistic goals
- Participate in the development of the organizational structure of the project to put talents to optimal use;
- Participate in the development and follow up of hiring and/or transition plan of team member
- This role requires a thorough player centric mindset
- Deep understanding of competitive FPS scene.
- 3+ years of experience in the production of video games
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console from start to end
- Excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- You have strong experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Analytical skills required to optimize the budget and managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.