Associate Producer / Producer – Group Titles
10 days ago
This position is responsible for creating and/or validating master schedules for worldwide, multi-platform releases and will be responsible for tracking asset delivery deadlines and working with the appropriate teams to ensure content is released on schedule and to the expected level of quality. Producers are expected to stay current with industry trends and competitive products and facilitate user research testing with internal and external teams. You will be responsible for reviewing and submitting ratings packets for North American and LATAM ratings. You will also help to evaluate new processes and develop frameworks for improved department coordination and communication. Producers will be expected to maintain open, professional communication with all essential parties (QA, Marketing, Localization, Release Management, etc.)
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain product release schedules.
- Generate and communicate schedule and quality parameters with internal and external service teams.
- Analyze project risks and define mitigation efforts to resolve.
- Provide support for our Business Development teams globally to provide gameplay feedback on titles being released by our Publishing and Distribution teams
- Work together with product owners, Business Development, Sales/Marketing and Business Analytics to provide feedback for upcoming titles as well as new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with licensors on required specifications and communicate accordingly.
- Coordinate with various departments for finance and legal requirements.
- Project post mortems.
- Maintain project lifecycle management including setup and archive for our products
- Travel to external developer or agency’s office to provide necessary product support.
- Create and update team documentation as needed.
- Coordinate with teams in the US, Europe, and Japan on package design, product manual creation, PR, Operations and other product release efforts.
- Ratings packet review and submission to pertinent age rating agencies (ESRB and DJCTQ in particular)
- Perform milestone reviews.
- Create revenue recognition packet and route for approval.
- 3-5 years’ relevant industry experience with 1 to 2 years in a project management role
- Direct experience producing successful console games
- Demonstrated understanding of production, QA, ratings, and release processes.
- Ability to execute multiple worldwide project releases.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills in handling difficult situations with the ability to negotiate and recommend solutions to all levels of management.
- Ability to perform under flexible work schedules to deal with worldwide timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- Keep current with new and emerging game software technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of current and next gen consoles and PC.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.