Associate Producer, Performance Operations (Contract)
10 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Associate Producer on Fortnite to help with Performance Operations. In this position you will partner with teams across Epic to support our performance pipeline and help deliver players a fun and engaging experience.
- Coordinate with various teams to track and execute product-wide performance pipelines and schedules
- Partner with Performance teams to manage workload and coordinate cross-team efforts
- Partner with feature teams on major initiatives that require dedicated performance efforts
- Mediate competing performance asks and balance/schedule to achieve max throughput for the product.
- Communicate the status and potential risks of initiatives to stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to develop and improve development pipelines and implement best practices across departments
- Facilitate handoffs between QA, developers, production for performance efforts
- Experience executing and managing operational and game development processes
- Demonstrates technical aptitude; strong preference to applicants with development (programming, technical) experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify core problems and coordinate effectively across multiple departments.
- Self-starter that approaches problems analytically, methodically, creatively and follows through to resolution
- Experience evaluating/tracking priorities and multitasking within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strives for process improvement and to increase team efficiency/throughput
- Ability to adapt and flex to suit the need at hand
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.