This job might no longer be available.
Associate Producer - One Year Contract
12 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own high-priority initiatives: create, coordinate and track schedules, identify current and future risks and troubleshoot communication and dependency problems
- Collaborate with team members across US, Canada, Japan and France to ensure the quality and interoperability of your features
- Implement clear processes that drive strong relationships and good results
- Oversee and coordinate long-term goals with complex technology teams across Ubisoft
- Assist lead producer with improving processes throughout development with an eye towards results (from concept to release)
- Learn new production, communication, and development techniques
- Act as the ultimate diplomat, aligning teams towards common goals
- Travel to other development sites may be required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Comfortable implementing different methodologies adaptive to the teams and goals
- Experience in planning and collaborating with other producers via an array of planning techniques
- Jira power user; Fluent in PowerPoint, Confluence, Shotgun, Excel
- Excellent self-management, with ability to drive multiple developments tracks and priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, with predictability and adaptability towards all levels of the organization
- Proven track of strong decision making and critical skills, under tight deadlines
- Ability to lead through ambiguity whilst providing clear direction and goals to the team
- Can lead by influence
- Experience with different cultures
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in shipping titles and/or live operations of at least 2 titles, across multiple platforms
- Experience managing large features or bodies of work outsourced with a vendor
- Multi-lingual: French, Japanese, or Spanish
- Technical background or technically inclined
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 10 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on innovative new titles with Rocksmith+ and XDefiant.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.