Associate Producer, LiveOps
9 days ago
Amazon Game Studios is looking for a talented Producer to manage live operations for the AGS Live Operations Team.
In this role, you will:
· Execute product's publishing plan for massively multiplayer games.
· Manage the release process of the product across multiple environments and collaborate with stakeholders for its coordination
· Provide product supports for multiple teams including community, customer support, marketing, localization, technical operation, engineering, and external teams.
· Be one of the first line of on-call supports to coordinate solutions for internal and external services.
· Organize available data and feedback to improve product performance.
· Proactively mitigate risks and help reduce a product’s exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood, ineffective cross-team collaboration, insufficient testing).
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 1+ year of experience with live game services or AAA game's release
· 1+ year of Product Management experience
· Livestream experience
· Experience working with second party and third party partners
· Experience with data/analytics and using data to make decisions
· Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.
· Familiarity with Twitch.
· Ability to call out critical decisions that can affect massive scale audience
· Ability to work cross-functionally and influence decisions by using data across a variety of signals to build convincing arguments that address the needs of stakeholders.
· Passion for running live game services
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.