This job might no longer be available.
Associate Producer - Jurassic World Alive
1 month ago
What is the challenge for a Associate Producer at Ludia?
As an Associate Producer, you will join a production team that develops mobile games and assist the Producer in his daily responsibilities:
- Actively participating in the development of Milestones objectives and Product Updates.
- Cross-functional role on different aspects of production including, monitoring Art/UI, VFX, Narrative Designers/Writers, and QA monitoring support or specific feature related support.
- Developing production schedules with external service providers, monitoring them and ensuring regular reporting (Localization, SoundsFX,...).
- Helping to coach a team of artists, game designers, developers and quality assurance
- Playing the Live and In development versions of the game
What we're looking for:?
- Experience in game production and knowledge of the mobile gaming industry
- Good understanding of the work of each stakeholder and job family involved in game production
- Rigorous, autonomous and proactive
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong motivation, ability to prioritize and organize
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- Knowledge of iOS, Google platforms
- Bilingual (EN / FR)
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/7;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, Lovelink, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as "Canada’s best game maker" by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !