Associate Producer - High Moon Studios
17 days ago
Job Title:Associate Producer - High Moon Studios
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company’s history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are looking for a talented and passionate Associate Producer to join our high-caliber team in Carlsbad, California to assist the team in product development, from concept to release, managing specific areas of product development as directed by the Lead Producer.
- Help manage multiple team morning meetings to track tasks, solve issues for team members, and prepare and manage team hardware/software needs.
- Create and maintain weekly task lists, as well as metric data over time for task lengths.
- Help oversee that scheduled goals are fulfilled to completion with the team.
- Act as the primary communication point between members of the team internally or externally.
- Help coordinate and run weekly/monthly planning meetings.
- Manage localization and QA tasks during the end of the title.
- Assist in moving team members around as needed, including working closely with IT.
- Help facilities with deliveries, stocking the lunchroom, and food ordering as needed.
- Production experience and/or worked on one or more published titles within a studio.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once/good multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Jira, XMind and MS Project is desired.
- Ability to maintain clear and open communication between team members.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision to achieve goals.
- Willing and able to share opinions about process and development with Lead Producer.
- Strong passion for video games and familiarity with console hardware.
High Moon Studios
Founded in 2002, High Moon Studios is an award-winning studio developing for the Call of Duty® franchise, with past development on over 15 titles including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare , Bungie’s Destiny 2: Forsaken, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron . We employ more than 100 people in Carlsbad, CA, a seaside city in San Diego County.
Our pride is our people and the experiences we have successfully created for our fans. High Moon's talent is comprised of gifted entertainment and technology professionals responsible for some of the most successful games ever made. We have award-winning developers, published artists and specialists recognized as among the best in their fields. Our studio has a history of using innovative techniques designed to boost productivity and product quality, which in turn enhances our studio's quality of life.
High Moon Studios is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.highmoonstudios.com .
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
High Moon Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.